Key Duties and Responsibilities
– Go on appointments with other account executives to help generate digital revenue.
– Research, prospect and solicit new potential digital clients.
– Design and execute digital marketing campaigns for primarily local clients; develop and foster strong client relationships at various levels.
– Generate new business on a local, regional and national basis through demonstrated, proven results.
– Design and execute high-impact, data-driven, results oriented digital programs.
– Perform research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities:
– Coordinate and communicate with services fulfillment company to ensure client campaign is executed properly.
– Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend digital strategies.
– Constant communication to sales team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum of three years of digital marketing and sales experience with a proven track record.
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery etc).
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
• High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems.
Please send resume with qualifications to email@example.com. FOX 5 KRBK is an equal opportunity employer.
Voltron Digital Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.