Fox 5 KRBK in Springfield, MO has an immediate opening for a Multi-Media Journalist for our 9:00 p.m. newscast. We are looking for someone who is competitive, passionate and aggressive with breaking news. Excellent news judgment, communication skills, contemporary production techniques, and knowledge of social media and multi-platform journalism are required. You will be expected to contribute ideas for new program segments and unique, enterprise stories. We are seeking an individual that will help us continue to develop our newscasts and excels in a team environment.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
• Ability to shoot and edit news at a high quality
• Write news copy with a journalistic integrity and a conversational tone
• Experience contacting sources and conducting interviews
• Knowledge of the Ozarks culture, issues and economy
• Adobe Premiere experience is a plus
• Write and produce quality news stories for multiple media platforms
• Excellent time management
• Four-year college degree (journalism preferred). Minimum qualifications, TV news experience at student level, or one year of professional TV news.
Please submit a resume and a link to samples of your work to Caitlin Nahorski at firstname.lastname@example.org. KRBK-TV is an equal opportunity employer.